Biotech stocks went along with the broader market flow in the week ended April 3, with the COVID-19 pandemic dictating sentiment. The week witnessed a host of clinical readouts and pre-announcements in light of the COVID-19 impact.
The following are catalysts that could impact biotech stocks in the unfolding week.
The focus is likely to stay on pre-clinical and clinical updates from companies developing therapies and/or vaccines for SARS-CoV-2. More companies are expected to update investors with preliminary first-quarter results that factor in the COVID-19 impact.
Benzinga is covering every angle of how the coronavirus affects the financial world. For daily updates, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter.
- Goldman Sachs Cell Therapy Day: April 6
- 2020 Wells Fargo Biotech Virtual Corporate Access Day: April 7 in Boston, Massachusetts
- Canaccord Genuity Horizons in Oncology Virtual Event: April 8 in Boston
- 2020 Wells Fargo Biotech Virtual Corporate Access Day: April 9 in San Francisco, California
Menlo Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MNLO): top-line data from two ongoing serlopitant Phase 3 studies in pruritus associated with prurigo nodularis (late March/early April)
Oragenics Inc (NYSE: OGEN): Results from the Phase 2 study of AG013 in oral mucositis (early 2020)
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO) (Tuesday after the close)
- PAVmed Inc (NASDAQ: PAVM) (Thursday after the close)
Keros Therapeutics, which develops therapies for hematological and neuromuscular disorders, plans to offer 5 million shares in an IPO priced between $14 and $16. The company has applied to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "KROS."
IPO Quiet Period Expiry
Imara Inc (NASDAQ: IMRA)
Attention Biotech Investors: Mark Your Calendar For These April PDUFA Dates
10 Biotech Winners And Losers In Q1
See more from Benzinga
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Fate Therapeutics Inks Cell Therapy Deal With J&J, Zentalis IPO
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Novartis Scraps Deal To Sell Sandoz Assets, Nevro Pre-Announces Q1 Shortfall, Affimed Granted Orphan Drug Designation
- 10 Biotech Winners And Losers In Q1
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.