LinkDao to Host Private Round Initial DEX Offering on May 30, 2022

·3 min read

DUBAI, UAE - (NewMediaWire) - May 20, 2022 -LinkDao ($LKD), LinkDao is decentralized multi-chain liquidity enabler network that focuses high yield on crypto assets, announces that it will be hosting a private round IDO of LinkDao ($LKD) on May 30, 2022, at 02:00 PM UTC. LinkDao IDO details have been released, with the Initial DEX offering taking place on LinkDao launchpad.

linkdao network is a DeFi's, Cross-Chain Liquidity enabler network that allows its users to earn compound interest on their crypto holdings.

Through a set of investment strategies secured and enforced by smart contracts, LinkDao network automatically maximizes the user rewards from various liquidity pools (LPs), automated market making (AMM) projects, and other yield farming opportunities in the DeFi ecosystem.

The main products offered by LinkDao network are the 'Vaults' in which you stake your crypto tokens. The investment strategy tied to the specific vault will automatically increase your deposited token amount by compounding arbitrary yield farm reward tokens back into your initially deposited asset. Despite the name 'Vault' suggests, your funds are never locked in any vault on LinkDao network: you can always withdraw at any moment in time.

DeFi applications are unique in the sense that they are permission less and trust less, meaning that anyone with a supported wallet can interact with them without the need for a trusted middleman. While you have funds staked in a vault, you remain 100% in control of your crypto.

LinkDao Private Round IDO Launchpad

LinkDao ($LKD) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Yield Optimizer project that allows its users to make more crypto on holding crypto's. Through a set of smart contracts and several investment strategies, LinkDao automatically maximizes the user rewards from various liquidity pools (LPs), automated market making (AMM) projects, and other yield farming opportunities in the DeFi ecosystem.

LinkDao is pleased to announce the IDO (private round) will commence onLinkDao Launchpadon May 30, 2022, at 02:00 PM UTC. Participants will have the opportunity to claim tokens through the IDO.

LinkDao is also expected to be listed on BitMart, BKEX, LBANK, Gate.io and MEXC Global.

The details for LinkDao Private Round IDO Launchpad are as follows:

LinkDao Launch Timeline

  • May 30, 2022, 02:00 PM UTC, LinkDao IDO - Private Round Opens

  • Token Sale Details

  • Date & Time:May 30, 2022, 02:00 PM UTC

  • TGE Date:May 30, 2021

  • Initial Market Cap at TGE:$412,500

  • Token Symbol:LKD

  • Total Token Supply:10M LKD

  • Tokens Available in Private Round:400,000 LKD

  • Total IDO Raise:$1,200,000

  • Private round raise :$200,000

  • Token IDO Price:$0.50

  • Vesting Schedule:10% unlocked at TGE. The rest 90% will be unlocked monthly in the next 6 months.

  • Claiming Start Date:Same as TGE

  • IDO Location: LinkDao Launchpad

For private pool details and allocations, read the officialLinkDao medium announcement

For more information about the LinkDao network, visithttps://linkdao.network

About LinkDao Launchpad

LinkDao network is a DeFi's, Cross-Chain Liquidity enabler network that allows its users to earn compound interest on their crypto holdings. Through a set of investment strategies secured and enforced by smart contracts, LinkDao network automatically maximizes the user rewards from various liquidity pools (LPs), automated market making (AMM) projects, and other yield farming opportunities in the DeFi ecosystem.

Social Links

Telegram: https://t.me/linkdao_network

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LinkdaoN

Medium: https://medium.com/@linkdaonetwork/linkdao-private-round-token-sale-272b3fd5db1d

GitBook: https://linkdao-network.gitbook.io/linkdao

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/linkdaonetwork

For press release inquiry:

Brand: LinkDao

Contact: Ashish Malik

Email: ashish@linkdao.network

Website: https://Linkdao.network

SOURCE: LinkDao

View the original release on www.newmediawire.com